Wednesday, August 10, 2011

E-I-E-I-O


That’s some fine radicchio you got there, Mr. McDonald.
Fine, fine radicchio. I'll bet that’d be real tasty grilled with a nice balsamic reduction. What d’ya think, Rick?

I don’t know, Dell…that’s so 5 minutes ago.
‘Be more inclined to grill some Georgia peach halves,
nestle them atop a chiffonade of your radicchio there.
Maybe a splash of raspberry vinaigrette.

Mmmm…nice, Rick. You been watching the Food Network again?

Anywho, we’re just a bit curious, Mr. McDonald, how you happened to come by seeds for your crop…what’s that you say? you’ll have to speak up, my hearing’s not too good. I was a Dead Head back in the day. You say you let some of last year’s crop go to seed?

Well, sir, there might a little bitty problem with that.  See, we not only mapped the DNA to that radicchio, we tinkered with its genes so it’d be resistant to wilting. Ergo, we own the rights to its use. Therefore, you’re infringing on our patent, sir. And that makes you a criminal.

Dell? Tell Old McDonald here what he's won.

I think you’d better come with us, sir…nice and quiet-like…so nobody gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment